Georgia Bids > Bid Detail
Government Center Building Plumbing
|Agency:||Georgia Local Government Access|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Nov 7, 2018|
|Due Date:||Nov 28, 2018|
Items for BidGovernment Center Building Plumbing Jones County Board of Commissioners Posted: Nov. 6, 2018 End Date: Nov. 28, 2018
- Sealed Bids: Sealed bids for the construction of Government Center Building Plumbing will be received by The Jones County Board of Commissioners until 11:00 a.m. on November 28, 2018 at the Jones County Board of Commissioners, 166 Industrial Blvd., Gray, GA 31032, ATTN: Mr. Jason Rizner at which time and place all Bids will be publicly opened and read. No bid may be withdrawn after the closing time for receipt of bids for a period of sixty (60) days.
- Contractor License: Any Contractor submitting a bid must be licensed by the State of Georgia. License numbers must be written on the face of the bid envelope. No bid will be opened unless it contains the Contractor's license number. See Instructions to Bidders for additional bidding requirements.
- Work To Be Done: The work to be done shall consist of furnishing all, materials and equipment necessary to construct the project titled Government Center Building Plumbing as shown on the construction drawings. In general, construction consists of furnishing all labor, equipment, and all appurtenances necessary to construct building and yard piping for domestic water serving the existing government center building including new instantaneous water heaters and all electrical and plumbing connections. If funds are available a Booster Pump Station will be added to this project.
- Plans and Contract Documents: Plans and Contract Documents are on file for review at the Jones County Board of Commissioners, 166 Industrial Blvd, Gray, Georgia 31032. Copies for bidding purposes can be obtained from Ingram & Associates Consulting Engineers, L.L.C., 332 New Street, Macon, GA 31201, Phone: (478) 745-3996, Fax: (478) 742-4690, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org upon payment of $150.00 for each set (non-refundable). All Bidders must submit their bid on the Bid Form Contained within the Bidding Documents.
- Bonds: All bid forms must be accompanied by a Bid Bond in an amount not less than ten percent (10%) of the base bid. All bonds shall be by a surety company licensed in Georgia with an "A" minimum rating of performance and a financial strength of at least five (5) times the contract price as listed in the most current publication of "Best's Key Rating Guide Property Liability". The successful bidder, if awarded the Contract, will be required to furnish a Performance Bond and Payment Bond, each in the amount of one hundred percent (100%) of the Contract amount. Each bond shall be accompanied by a "Power of Attorney" authorizing the attorney-in-fact to bind thesurety and certified to include the date of the bond. All bonds must appear on the TreasuryDepartment's most current Circular 570 Listing.
- Reservation of Rights: The Owner, reserves the right to reject any or all bids, including without limitation, the rights to reject any or all non-conforming, non-responsive, unbalanced or conditional Bids and to reject the Bid of any Bidder of Owner believes that it would not be in the best interest of the Project to make an award to that Bidder, whether because the Bid is not responsive or the Bidder is unqualified or of doubtful financial ability or fails to meet any other pertinent standard or criteria established by the Owner.
Jones County Board of Commissioners
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.